1. Over 600 English-taught programmes.
2. Affordable tuition and several scholarships.
3. High standard of living.
4. Second happiest country in the world.
5. Opportunity to work while studying.
6. Opportunity to stay after studies, with direct permit extension to search for job.
7. One of the 5 most peaceful countries in the world.
8. Large English-speaking population.
9. Choose between Professional Bachelor’s Degree or University Bachelor’s Degree.
10. Possibility of family members (spouse/children) to accompany or join the student in Denmark.