1. Several English-taught programmes
2. Quality education.
3. Very low tuition and scholarship opportunities
4. Affordable cost of living
5. Opportunity to work while studying
6. Large international community.
7. One of the largest economies in Europe
8. Friendly and homely country for international students as well as a welcoming weather
9. Opportunity of staying after graduation to search for job or start a business and easy access to jobs and internships in Italy and across the EU.
10. Possibility of family members (spouse/children) to join the student in Italy