Have you ever heard the saying that French is the ‘’language of love’’? This might not sound like an encouraging reason to learn French, but you may want to consider these:
- It is one of the languages of the future and working language of several International Organisations.
- Not only is it the official language of 29 countries but also a second language in several countries.
- It is spoken on 5 continents, making it the second most studied language after English.
- For those interested in relocating to Canada, did you know that speaking French can increase your options and chances of getting Canadian Permanent Residency through the Express Entry Program?
- As a language of the international job market, several companies appreciate and prioritise candidates who speak French in addition to their first language.
- For tourism lovers, knowledge of French will definitely make your visit to the ‘romantic’ city of Paris and France in general more enjoyable.
If you are thinking what we are thinking, get in touch with us to begin your French journey. Check out our courses available below: