Welcome to Multilang
An exceptional language training centre for your professional needs
Our language school offers professional language courses in English, French, Spanish and German. We are experts in teaching Aviation English, Medical English, Medical German, and other specialised language courses for specific professions and needs. Our courses cater for all levels; from A1 to C2, and all courses can be taken either as one on one or as part of a group.
We also prepare candidates for international language tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, TEF, DELE, DELF/DALF, DSH and much more.
All our tutors are trained teachers and are either native speakers or have a native speaker’s level of the languages they teach. They all have linguistic training which makes them experts in the prompt identification of your exact language needs and meeting them accurately.
The tutors who teach the professional courses are experts in teaching the language of the specific professions. All our international test tutors have years of experience preparing students for these tests with 100% success rate.
- As linguists and language specialists, we are professionally qualified and experienced in identifying and meeting linguistic and language needs. We only need a moment with you and we will know how best to help you overcome your language challenges and/or achieve your dreams.
- Every lesson has a clear goal/objective and post-lesson evaluation. Our students attain quick language results because we ensure that they are 100% aware of what they are doing from the start.
- We have a combined language teaching experience of over 10 years.
- Highly interactive, immersive and specialised teaching (including use of PowerPoint, video illustrations, props, etc).
- Extracurricular activities (games, singing competition, cultural day, movies, and lots more).
- Free access to learning resources and past questions.
- Special learning support.
- Free access to online community: Join and interact with a growing community of Multilang members via social media.
- Issuance of certificate upon completion of every level.
- Online classes so you can learn anywhere and anytime.
- Available live classes (for Nigeria residents – Lagos and Akure).
- Affordable services.
- Payment flexibility
- Prizes, shopping vouchers and access to discounts of up to 30%.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF COURSES
A.) Professional language courses:
Our professional language courses are divided into two types: Those targeted towards certain professions and those to prepare candidates for certain learning purposes.
- The Business courses (Business Spanish, Business French, Business English and Business German) are for those who desire to acquire proficiency specifically in the language of business of the respective language. These courses cover contents related to the business or work environment. They have been set to help learners prepare for navigating the professional or business environment.
- Our Medical English and Medical German courses are for medical practitioners, including intending medical practitioners who desire to practice their professions in the countries where these language are official languages. They are targeted towards foreign practitioners in England and Germany, respectively. To practice as a medical practitioner in Germany as an example, requires such practitioner to pass the Medical Specialist Language Examination (FSP). Our medical courses not only prepare practitioners for the relevant tests but more importantly, prepare them to be able to communicate with patients, colleagues, and relatives in the language of the country of target.
- The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) created a standard scale for measuring the proficiency of Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers in English. All pilots and air traffic controllers involved in international flight operations or intend making international flights, must attain the required English proficiency – ICAO level of 4 or higher, being the required standard. Our Aviation English course is therefore for all pilots and air traffic controllers, as well aspiring pilots and aspiring air traffic controllers.
- The courses for Study, Au pair, Family reunion and Apprenticeship (Ausbildung) specifically prepare our students for study, au pair, family reunion and apprenticeship in the respective languages. For these courses, we do not just teach a general language curriculum but we focus primarily on the purpose for which the language is being learnt thus, equipping our students to function adequately in their chosen purpose of language study.
B.) International Language Tests:
Our International Language Tests preparatory courses prepare our students to attain excellence in one sitting in their chosen international tests.
C.) A1 to C2:
According to the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR), the level of a language learner is assessed in the following ways:
- A1 and A2: These are the beginner levels. At A1, the learner is able to use basic phrases and make everyday expressions in the target language; make simple introductions, ask basic questions and interact in a simple way. At A2, the learner is able to communicate even further and is also able to describe persons, things, and places in more details.
- B1 and B2: Usually known as the intermediate levels. An intermediate B1 user is able to describe more complex events, experiences, places, opinions, plans etc. Such language learner can produce more connected texts and speeches. The B2 is an upper intermediate level. The user is able to engage in technical and field-specific conversations, can sustain conversations with native speakers, and is generally more comfortable and spontaneous in the use of the language. A learner with either of these levels is likely able to study or work in the language.
- C1 and C2: These two advanced levels indeed portray an advanced user. They are able to understand almost anything and are able to conveniently work professionally and use the language fluently for academic purpose. They are able to make and deduce complex expressions like idioms and handle implicit meanings.