With the passage of the Skilled Immigration Act, more competent professionals now have the chance to work in Germany. The migration of workers from Non-EU countries to Germany is now easy.
This is an opportunity that you can take advantage of if you’ve been seeking a way to relocate to Germany. But first, there are some things you should know.
Who is a Skilled Worker?
Both professionals and academically trained individuals fall within the category of skilled workers. Germany requires formal recognition of foreign degrees. Professionally trained skilled workers must have successfully completed a formal professional training program that is at least two years long and is recognised by the government.
Academically trained skilled professionals must hold a degree from an institution of higher learning. Only if it is deemed to be qualified employment may skilled workers accept a position.
How Do You Qualify for this Opportunity?
You may be granted a residency title for skilled workers that allows you to start a job in Germany, provided that you fulfil the following requirements;
- Your foreign degree or certificate has been officially recognised.
- You have the necessary documentation as a foreigner, such as a valid passport, reliable means of support, etc.
- You must request that your potential employer complete the “Declaration about a Contract of Employment” if you have already received a particular job offer.
- If you want to work in a regulated profession, you must have written permission to practice that profession. This permission must also have been expressly promised to you.
- If you don’t already have an offer, you’ll need to get a job-seeker’s visa.
What is the Process for Hiring Skilled Individuals Quickly?
If you already have a job lined up, you can give your employer permission to apply for you as a skilled worker in a fast-track manner at the local foreigners authorities, or where you will be working.
When you apply for your degree or credential to be recognised by your workplace, the foreign authorities will advise you and help you with the process. The foreign authorities will also provide what is known as a preliminary approval when all requirements that can be inspected in Germany have been satisfied, which is then sent to you by your company. If you have already gotten preliminary permission, you can schedule a three-week window for applying for a visa at your foreign mission.
There’s more, but this whole process probably already looks overwhelming to you. If this is the case for you, there’s no need to worry! Multilang is equipped and ready to take the burden off you; we’ll do all the work and get you to Germany as a skilled worker.
Send us a message today and you may just be on your way to starting a skilled job in Germany. For further information, send an email to [email protected] or a WhatsApp message to +2349019960639.