Your sure plug to study abroad
Make an Enquiry
Book an Appointment
+234 901996 0639
+49 178 9329430
Our study abroad department offers 100% consultancy for all levels of studies in Europe. We provide services for all EU countries; supporting students in achieving their dream of studying abroad and specifically within the EU through our 360o approach to consulting.
From advisory, school search, school applications, visa preparation, funding options/blocked account, insurance, accommodation, onboarding in the country of study, securing student jobs, life in school to life after school; our consultants ensure that your application, study, and after-school desires are attained with no hassles.
We are here to make your international-study dream come true and we get you schools where you can study in English language or any other language you are comfortable in.
10 Reasons Europe should be your choice study destination
- Study in English: English proficiency is usually very high in most European countries. This means that you can still get away with English in daily circumstances, even if you fail to learn the basics in Polish, Portuguese, German, French or Swedish.
- Wide range of educational options: With 50 countries spread across its landmass and 27 in the European Union Europe provides a plethora of options for those searching for a great place to learn and study. Almost every European country is willing to accept foreign students. Many European universities offer study choices that can be tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
- Affordable education: Tuition rates at most public universities in Europe are very modest as compared to countries like the United States, Canada, and Australia. In certain European countries, there are no tuition fees at all; university education is free. There are also several scholarship opportunities and other financial support options available during your studies.
- World class education and research: Europe has some of the most successful educational programs in the world. The standard of education provided by European universities is taken very seriously. In general, Europe has some of the best educational programs in the world. Furthermore, the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) monitors the quality of teaching and learning on a regular basis to ensure that high educational standards are maintained while also encouraging continuous improvement. Have you heard of the best business schools in the world? Some of them lie in the heart of Europe, particularly in France, Spain and Germany.
- History and innovation: Europe has a long and illustrious history that spans decades. Not only in education and academia, but also in other fields such as politics, philosophy, business, literature, arts, fashion, economics, banking, sociology, and anthropology. Many ideas, theories, and concepts originated in this “cradle of Western civilization.” Furthermore, Europe is recognised around the world as a hotbed of ICT and software innovation and growth. Spotify, Skype, Trivago, Supercell, and SAP are only a few of the world’s most valuable technology firms.
- Opportunities for language learning: While English is commonly spoken in Europe, an international student can choose from more than 20 other languages to study, including French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Polish. You get to broaden your cultural horizons, become more autonomous and self-reliant, and grow a valuable “glocal” mentality by learning a new language and being exposed to new cultural and social norms.
- Excellent career prospects: Europe provides unrivalled visibility and experience, allowing you to advance your career. Companies are eager to hire foreign employees, and students are encouraged to participate in internships as part of their studies. Employers from all over the world value European degrees. Studying in Europe provides you with more than just a world-class education, it also prepares you for a global career that is mobile and geographically agnostic.
- Opportunities to travel: With a few exceptions, a student visa granted by several European countries entitles you to travel to up to 26 Schengen countries. Furthermore, since many countries use the Euro as their common currency, it is possible to fly without having to constantly think about exchange rates. It’s time you travel across the world.
- Availability of Job Opportunities (During and After Studies): Many European countries allow foreign students to work part-time while studying. This allows students to gain relevant experience while making extra cash for their upkeep. Full-time work is also usually permitted during holiday periods. Moreover, many countries provide their international students with direct residence permit extension upon the completion of their studies. This affords them the opportunity of staying over and building their professional careers within Europe if they so wish. This also opens doors of job opportunities for them in several other European countries.
- Cultural diversity: Most educators would accept that learning takes place outside of the classroom and that interactions in the “real world” are equally essential. Students have always had the ability to be exposed to new concepts and ways of thinking at the university. Coming into contact with people who are different from you is one of the most effective ways to do this, and the near proximity of European borders makes this extremely convenient.
For reasons specific to each of the 27 EU countries, click here
- With experience in Africa, Latin America and Europe, we are the best fit to guide you through your travel abroad dream. We have been there, we know how you feel, we know what you need;
- As EU study experts, getting you admission to study anywhere within the EU is guaranteed;
- We are the only consultancy that offers 3600 study abroad consultancy; from school search to post-graduation;
- Affordable services
- Payment flexibility.
- School Search (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- School Application (Bachelor, Master, PhD, Language Course)
- English Language Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Language Preparation
- GRE/GMAT Classes
- Drafting and Editing of Motivation Letters and SOP
- Visa Application Services
- Authentication and Legalisation of Documents
- Insurance (Travel, Health, Liability)
- Flight, Accommodation and Onboarding
- Student jobs
- Study Plan/Guidance
- School Research / Projects
- Data Sourcing
Life after school(advisory, job search, immigration, relocation, PR, settling)
Student of English studies, SWPS University, Poland
"Do your best, and leave the rest to God", people often say. MultiLang helped me put in the best from application for admission to application for Visa, and God took over. It wasn't easy, but MultiLang took the stress off me. At last, seven months after signing up, I began to smell the fresh air of Poland. What a super agency!
"The voice of man is the voice of God". The voice of MultiLang is the voice of EU embassies! They handled my admission and visa processing and I bring you greetings from Europe today!
Graduate of CIFE, France
We provide study abroad services for the following countries:
Whichever country you are interested in, we will help you get there and if you are not sure where you would like to go, we will guide you in making an appropriate decision; one that is best for you